[SunHELP] E3500 Crash

Thu May 1 07:48:14 CDT 2003

Hello,
Yesterday our E3500 running Solaris 8 crashed.  There were various cpu
After a shutdown (5 min) and a reboot the cpu seems to functioning fine.
psrinfo reports all cpu's on-line.  I have looked in messages and the syslog
and there are no suspect entries around the time of the crash.  I am looking
for  a link or a few suggestions on things to do for the post-mortem so I
can provide a little better explanation as to what went wrong.  I also
looked in /var/crash/hostname and there was no info :-(

Thanks in advance,

Shain