[SunHELP] Sparcstation 10 [SUMMARY PROM]

Eric LeBlanc inouk at igt.net
Sat Mar 22 08:50:35 CST 2003

I must change the BOOT PROM chip... it's impossible to do a software
upgrade.

I will buy this chip in ebay, or you can have an image from:

http://lios.apana.org.au/~cdewick/data/bootroms.html

And you will burn this image on a blank chip.

Thanks.

E.
--
Eric LeBlanc
inouk at igt.net
UNIX is user friendly.
It's just selective about who its friends are.