[SunHELP] Re: No longer able to download Solaris 8 for x86 under Free License program

Marvin Cummings marvc at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 20 14:36:00 CST 2003

Hmm...My sole point for obtaining the x86 version was to make sure I was
covering all grounds in regards to preparing for this exam. I haven't
read anything in my reading, one full days worth, that indicates a
difference between the two. If someone here can elaborate on that that
would be great. Are there any learning differences between the two,
Sparc & x86, as it applies to studying for the SCSA exam? Can I continue
to study on my sparc version? Are there any x86 type questions I need to
be concerned with? If not then I shall continue on and maybe worry about
Solaris 9 later.