[SunHELP] SunNewbie...still can't access internet after install of OS...

Marvin Cummings marvc at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 16 10:18:46 CST 2003

Hey I shouldn't have to forward that port on my linksys router should I?
I thought that internet connectivity would be automatic especially since
I don't have this problem on any of my other systems, including linux
systems. Let me know your thought.
I'm not familiar with ettherall or monitor as I've yet to download and
install a single application onto this box. And I think I'm resolving
fine as nslookup is returning the correct info.
Traceroute on www.sun.com tells me:
Traceroute www.sun.com
Traceroute to www.sun.com (64.124.140.181), 30 hops max, 40 byte packets
1 ***