[SunHELP] I need help Setting FTP and directory permissions

Howard Hurst howard.hurst at UnitedAdvertising.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 08:59:37 CST 2003

Take a look at wu-ftp.

You'll have to navigate to the right directory but download the "pkg"
version of it from here:

ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/solaris/freeware/sparc/

The instructions aren't too bad...

Howard.

howard.hurst at unitedadvertising.co.uk
<mailto:howard.hurst at unitedadvertising.co.uk>
Telephone: 01202 445136

United Advertising Publications Plc. Poole BH15 1LL, UK

http://www.unitedadvertising.co.uk
IMPORTANT: Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of United Business Media. The
information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the
sender immediately. It should be noted that any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or  taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.