[SunHELP] [Q] question relate to SUN V120 or Netra 120

L leed at chele.cais.net
Mon Feb 24 08:45:09 CST 2003

I am doing the study on SUN V120 or Netra 120 as our Web server and have
some question need help:

1. Look like their is NO port for graphic card and color Monitor.  I think
installation and configuration need through serial port (vt100 terminal)?

2. based on V120 FAQ:
   10. Can I attach a keyboard and/or mouse?
    Yes, you can attach a Sun Keyboard or Sun Mouse via the 2 USB ports
    on the back of the Sun Fire V120 server

Since their is NO graphic card/monitor, why connect keyboard/mouse? What
purpose?

Thanks.