[SunHELP] central syslog server problem

Jarrett Carver solarboyz1 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 11:08:48 CST 2003

You need something like syslog-ng. The built in Syslog only let's you sort
by facility/priority. syslog-ng allows sorting by source hostname/IP,
program name, etc...

http://www.balabit.com/products/syslog_ng/

Jarrett Carver           http://www.geocities.com/solarboyz1
solarboyz1 at hotmail.com   Unix/NT Systems Administrator
"When people sigh 'Life is hard', I am always tempted to
ask 'compared to what?'".
               - Sydney Harris