[SunHELP] Solaris System Monitoring Tools

Mariappan M manicks64 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:34:40 CST 2003

Try using memtool  (http://playground.sun.com/pub/memtool/)

Thanks..

 >From: Prashant Desai >To: sunhelp at sunhelp.org,
sunmanagers at sunmanagers.org >Subject: [SunHELP] Solaris System Monitoring
Tools >Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:25:07 -0800 (PST) > >Hi all > > > is
there any freeware or freely available tools for >solaris , which can
give me details about usage of >CPU/Memory/DIsk I/o , User & Kernal
Processes ???? > > while googling i found one such tool "Protocol", >but
unfortunately i didt got any link from which i can >download the same , i
literaly searched for around a >day but no luck , > > if any one is using
it , kindly send me the tar ball >of the same , i need it badly as the
performace is >very poor and need to find out the reason for it , > >
also send pointers to other simillar tool , if >available > > >warm
regards >Prashant >Yahoo! Shopping - Send Flowers for Valentine's Day