[SunHELP] printer

victor kiyan vkiyan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 19:43:43 CST 2003

Hello people,

I'm new in unix so I hope I'm not sending this message twice.

I've  set up an HP deskjet printer on a SPARC5 machine running Solaris8, looks like all the settings are ok, when I submit a print job it runs and tells me it's done but I don't see any print-outs. If  I  disconnect the printer and I submit another job still tells me it has been completed. Where are the print -outs going? is there a way to find out where it went using a  search command perhaps? . Appreciate your inputs.