[SunHELP] Mozilla building with Freetype support and Forte

Luc I. Suryo luc at suryo.com
Sun Oct 27 23:56:36 CST 2002

Hello,

I hope someone has seen this problem, and know how to get this fixed or
what i'm doing wrong....

Platform Solaris 8 Sparc
Compiler Forte 6.2 the patches installed for the compiler are 111678-13 & 111724-01

If I disable freetype (in .mozonfig) everything compiles just fine and
all work however IF I enable freetype the compiler failed but the error
does not really help.. leave me clueless :-(

here what the error is at the end of the compilation of this one file:

  >> Assertion:   (../links/prepexpression.cc, line 75)
     while processing nsFT2FontCatalog.cpp at line 1078.

and line 1078 is just a comment no code
GCC compiles just fine but I want to use Forte with Freetype support
Could someone help here? without freetype support i was able to compile it
just fine, i have browser, mail & news, calendar, irc, composer, address
book: all working fine, but love to have truetype available. :)

Thanks

--
Kind regards,
Luc Suryo