[SunHELP] SunPCI - Blade 100/sol9

Johan Lindman tybollt at solace.mh.se
Sun Oct 27 15:29:30 CST 2002

I've a Sun blade 100 that's runing Solaris 9.
I recently got a hold of an old SunPCI card, the old 300 mhz version.
I installed Windows 2000 on it which seemed to work well during install
however when I'm trying to boot into normal mode after having installed
win 2k on it I will just get square and other funny chars at the login
prompt and the entire sunpci program will exit (terminate) spontaneously
right after that.
Booting it into "safe mode", however, works well.

Have anyone else seen this behaviour and is there a workaround?

Anyone know what could be wrong?

Regards
Johan