[SunHELP] Solaris 9 Perl

Joshua Fielden jf at fielden.org
Tue Oct 15 16:10:01 CDT 2002

SUNs perl is compiled with Forte/SunPRO/whatever it's called this week compiler. If you're compiling apache and perl modules with gcc, you need to either remove SUN's perl and (compile your own perl|use SMCperl) or make sure your local perl comes first in $PATH.

JF

stephen price quoth, on Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 02:03:16PM -0700: