[SunHELP] WARNING: [AFT1] WP event on CPU1

Chris Hall chall at verio.net
Tue Oct 15 12:37:05 CDT 2002

Lund, Dennis wrote:

> Check for a core dump in /var/crash/<hostname>.  This sounds like CPU2
> had a memory problem.  Solaris 5.8 enables crash dump by default.  If
> you find a core file, do a "strings" on it:
>
>      # strings core.0 | more
>
> The first couple of line will tell you what happen.
>
> Dennis Lund

   This is what i got, memory  module(s) is the problem ? I reseated them before i
made the post so i guess i'll see if it happens agian before replacing/diagnoseing
the problem module(s).  BTW, what does "UE Error(s)" mean, or where can i get information
on those error(s) ?

[/var/crash/hostname] # strings vmcore.0 | more
SunOS
hostname
Generic_108528-12
sun4u
SUNW,Ultra-80
[AFT1] errID 0x000b1069.1450b97d UE Error(s)
     See previous message(s) for details
.symtab

[...]

Thanks For the help,