[SunHELP] Retrieving data frm mirror disk (SOS)

Philips Anwin-Q16166 anwin at motorola.com
Wed Nov 20 20:26:49 CST 2002

Hi Experts,

I was doing a software upgrade on my E3500 server and unfortunately if failed I am not able to boot from the main disk. The error says the boot load failed the boot specified is not executable. I am able to boot the system from mirror disk, now how do I mirror it back (I had detached the mirror before upgrade) and get the data on the mirror disk to the main disk?
Please help!!

Regds

Anwin Philips K

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Ivy.gif]