[SunHELP] PDASync and USB Palm device on non-USB U30

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 06:21:48 CDT 2002

Hello all,

This may be a bit off-topic, but I am getting a Visor
Edge, a Palm device, and I want to sync it with my U30
- great, but a few gotchas are apparent to me:

The Edge PDA is USB only, and the cradle provides
power to recharge the batteries, so I don't think a
simple serial/USB adapter would suffice.

The U30 has no USB port, is it possible to add a USB
PCI card to the U30? Any recommendations on
models/prices to expect?

I assume that PDASync is compatable with Handspring
devices, correct?

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Lionel
(BTW I haven't gotten Solaris 9 media kit yet, has
anyone else? I'm really curious about the compiler question...)