[SunHELP] install_cluster problem on sunblade 100

Sentinel Sentinel u-235-sentinel at eudoramail.com
Thu May 30 12:10:15 CDT 2002

I'm experiencing a rather strange problem with our new sunblade 100.  I downloaded the latest cluster patch from sun's web site and ran "./install_cluster".

Rather than run properly I am getting a bunch of error 5 and 25's returned.  5 basically means pkgadd failed (the log install_data/log file didn't explain why.  I also checked each /var/sadm/patch log file and they say that "checkinstall coulnd't be opened.

I'm running as root and the package has been re-downloaded again.

Any thoughts on what I missed?

Thx