[SunHELP] kick spammer

Mon Jun 3 22:07:44 CDT 2002

Thanks you very much for all your shared idea,
comment, example from the passed week.
I've seen what people did.
There are worth information to me much.

Regards,
Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: David Lloyd [mailto:lloy0076 at rebel.net.au]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 08:29
To: Sangbutsarakum, Patai
Cc: 'sunhelp at sunhelp.org'
Subject: Re: [SunHELP] kick spammer

Hmmm...

> What all you guy/gal did to handle/fightback with spammer that are your
> customers?
> Terminate?, pending services?, any limitation?  ....
> I really want to hear from you. ;>

Surely your ISP would have terms and conditions which stated that:

"You shall not use our service to send unsolicited e-mail"

Or some such legal stuff.

In some countries, spam is illegal and if the ISP doesn't disconnect the
user's service they can get into big trouble. Personally, I'd terminate
them if I could under breach of contract...

DSL
--
And Ptah begat the thought and the word
 And by these thoughts and words