[SunHELP] kick spammer

David Lloyd lloy0076 at rebel.net.au
Mon Jun 3 20:28:35 CDT 2002

Hmmm...

> What all you guy/gal did to handle/fightback with spammer that are your
> customers?
> Terminate?, pending services?, any limitation?  ....
> I really want to hear from you. ;>

Surely your ISP would have terms and conditions which stated that:

"You shall not use our service to send unsolicited e-mail"

Or some such legal stuff.

In some countries, spam is illegal and if the ISP doesn't disconnect the
user's service they can get into big trouble. Personally, I'd terminate
them if I could under breach of contract...

DSL
--
And Ptah begat the thought and the word
 And by these thoughts and words