[SunHELP] Top missing

Joe Pampel joe at ardsley.com
Tue Jul 16 07:31:43 CDT 2002

www.sunfreeware.com - just download it and install. I could be wrong
but I don't beleive it comes with the Sol 8 distro. When I built our server
I just added top, lsof and other useful utilities ad hoc from Sun DL sites.
 th

Joe

>>> Wim <wdh at belbone.be> 07/16/02 04:15AM >>>
Hello,

I did a re-installation of solaris 8 on my server and now I'm missing
the TOP command....
Can someone tell me which package I have to install.

Thanx!

Wim
SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org

the system manager.