[SunHELP] information share - 1394 camera

pmitcheson at iee.org pmitcheson at iee.org
Fri Jul 5 13:59:14 CDT 2002

Dear All,

In case anyone is interested (I have asked this on this list before and
nobody knew, but I can now supply my own answer...) the Sun 1394 visual
collaboration kit (aka camera and microphone) works absolutely fine on
an ultra 10 with a third party firewire card installed.  Quality is
good.

It's a nice piece of kit (and should be for the price)  If anyone want
more info feel free to mail me about it.

Paul
      .---.
     /     \
     \. at -@./     Paul Mitcheson
     /`\_/`\     Control and Power Research Group
    //  _  \\    Imperial College London
   | \     )|_   mailto:paul at mitcheson.org
  /`\_`>  <_/ \  http://www.mitcheson.org/paul