[SunHELP] booting a Enterprise 3500

Edward Chase echase at postoffice.providence.edu
Wed Feb 27 08:47:34 CST 2002

I'm thinking it's dead, sort of...

I've gotten a video card for it and rebooted the machine.  It's been
sitting there for well over an hour.  Still no signs of life on the monitor.

The middle LED is blinking at a faster rate than yesterday.  This would
indicate a POST error versus an OBP error, if I remember correctly...

  Edward F. Chase III     |   echase at providence.edu
  Providence College      |   http://www.providence.edu
  Computer Services       |   http://studentweb.providence.edu
  Providence, RI  02918   |