[SunHELP] another patch error

Edward Chase echase at postoffice.providence.edu
Tue Feb 26 14:27:10 CST 2002

For anyone interested, it seems that our installed Solstice Enterprise
Agents Simple Network Management Protocol was too old to be patched.

We just shut it off and disabled it from starting up in the future.

This was on an Intel Solaris 2.6 machine...

  Edward F. Chase III     |   echase at providence.edu
  Providence College      |   http://www.providence.edu
  Computer Services       |   http://studentweb.providence.edu
  Providence, RI  02918   |