[SunHELP] Ultra 10's for sale

Hichael Morton mh1272 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 08:21:27 CST 2002

SN,

If one searches the archives, a number of emails will show up for the
Tatung Clone.  One thing that is noticable is that all the parts are not
interchanable (as mentioned by Mike Nicewonger previously).

This doesn't sound like a very good deal...

I purchased a 333Mhz Ultra 10 with 512MB RAM (CDROM 32x, Onboard
graphics, sound, 100TX, 9.1GB, Sun keyboard & mouse) and a Sun 21"
monitor (365-1383) shipped to my door for less than $600 off of eBay.
Not only does it use regular Sun parts but it can also be added to a
service contract! (By the way, the seller sold at least 20 of these at
similar prices.  The seller also uses the sales list to advertise from
time to time.)

Personally, I would rather have the "real thing".

Hope this helps,

HM