[SunHELP] I need Help

Ravi Katti ravikatti at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 18:39:57 CST 2002

Did you try www.stokely.com? You get all the info you need.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Akif Raza" <akf747 at hotmail.com>
To: sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Subject: [SunHELP] I need Help
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 16:47:14 +0000

Hi

I am so sorry about Sun Solaris I really like its security reliabilty but
really dont like its help or forum I am working on sun platforms for about
more then 6 years but i am working on java side or other development but in
case of solaris dialup. I am really fedup this is really so horible to
configure it there are two many sites which tells about its dialing
procedure but there are like garbage i dont see any thing same on these
sites some of them tells about solstice some tells about pppd there are both
disgusting to configure. I have also visited on www.kempston.net sites they
didnt describe ppp dialing or ppp dialin configuration properly why cant Sun
by it self develop a proper and easier configuration tool for dialing in and
out. please help me out I have US Robotics external modem and i have both
solaris on Intel and sparc Platform and i want to dial ISP for internet and
dial in and out for both Intel to Sparc solaris and vice versa so please
provide me proper information about this. I will be very thank full to you

Thank You

Akif Raza

SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org