[SunHELP] Sparc5

Chris Barnes Chris_Barnes at rams.com.au
Wed Feb 20 14:17:37 CST 2002

Hi people,
I have a sparc5. I don't have a suitable monitor for it so I was hoping to
use a null modem on one of the serial lines. Will this work at the prom
level or do I have to wait until the o/s has started?

--

Searching for "A Better Way" to a home loan ?. Call RAMS on 13 7267, or go to http://www.rams.com.au

The e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information.  If you receive it in error you must not use or disclose the information. You must tell us and delete it. We do not waive any legal privilege by sending it. RAMS does not promise that the email is free from virus defect or error.