[SunHELP] A query

Michael Horton mh1272 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 13:21:44 CST 2002

Sujit,

One word of caution: the max_users parameter affects
numberous other parameters.  That is, change max_users
from the default will change other tunable parameters
and could degrade your Sparc's performance.

max_users, in Solaris 8 does not affect the number of
users that can log into your Sparc.

Hope this helps,

HM

--- "Das, Sujit (Cognizant)"