[SunHELP] Question for the configuration DNS server Sun....

Super-User root at araneanet.net
Tue Feb 19 20:59:59 CST 2002

Hello

I have a problem, with my configuration of DNS Server, I can install the server DNS in
Solaris 8, and i was testing my installation, with command #nslookup. Now i need to put
this server in internet like DNS Primary and this server could solve address of news
domains for my company, but i don't know. Already i did the documents (db.doc, doc.rev,
named.ca, named.local, and named.conf) and i can leave to internet with my domain,
because my server has a domain registered in internic.

Somebody can help me, how i can do so that my server could solve address of news
domains???

Thanks a lot.

Guillermo Vidal.