[SunHELP] Gigabit Ethernet?

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 13 07:23:51 CST 2002

You contradicted yourself in your message. Are the two gigs using the same
IP address (both network and host are the same) or are you using two
different IP addresses in the same network (network portion the same, host
bits different)?

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751