[SunHELP] FAQ: Addming a > 8G IDE drive in Solaris 7

Leslie V Brigance brigance at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 12 13:41:28 CST 2002

Dale,
I just wanted to say (off list of course) that I personally really
appreciate the
effort & time you put into the SunHelp stuff and I admire your competency.
You are undoubtedly one of the people who contribute the most to making
this
on-going project of Bill's successful.

To find things like this and to provide all the input you do, you have to
live
and breath system administration.

Bill makes it possible and people like you make it happen.

Thanx, Sincerely, To both of you!

Les Brigance (Solaris Systems Admin) Phone: (816) 995-3564

I know this is asked alot here. I ran across this FAQ on access1.sun.com
that explains how to add a IDE drive that's greater than 8GB to a system
running Solaris 7.

http://access1.sun.com/cgi-bin/rinfo2html?349802.faq

/dale