[SunHELP] RE: DiskSuite Question (Seely, Dan)

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 11 13:03:06 CST 2002

Dan,

I believe that the message you're getting about "Solstice Registry Error" is
caused by you only having the DiskSuite package installed on your server. If
you were to install the entire Solstice Package with all components, you
will no longer get that message. Your other issue with your Metadb is
remedied by creating a replica of your existing Metadb (DiskSuite likes it
when you have more than 1 copy in case of disk failure).

I don't have any URL's for documentation, but I do remember those two points
from Sun training.

Cheers.

Matthew

Message: 7