[SunHELP] external/internal drives

dave venable vdavd34 at msn.com
Mon Feb 11 11:44:18 CST 2002

probe-scsi-all without internal drive

I was thinking that the internal #s were auto assigned like a SS20 (thats
another story), so there is scsi overlap. I will reassign the internal
jumpers.

In any case, I can't get the external install to boot, I have tried boot
disk0, boot disk3, and I have tried boot
/iommu/sbus/espdma at f,400000,esp at f,800000,sd at x,x, and still get the errors,
data access error, can't open boot device. Termination looks ok, once again
Redhat installed and ran fine from the external.

The devalias shows "linux /immu/sbus/espdma/esp/sd at 1,0:a"

Target 1
unit 0	disk	dec	rz92b	(c)dec0007
Target 2
unit 0	disk	dec	rz92b	(c)dec0007