[SunHELP] DiskSuite Question

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 8 16:03:04 CST 2002

Hello, I saw your notes about  DiskSuite (the website was
http://www.sunhelp.org/pipermail/sunhelp/2001-June/011230.html
<http://www.sunhelp.org/pipermail/sunhelp/2001-June/011230.html>  ).
Anyway, I have a question that I cannot seem to find an answer to anywhere
and I am hopeful that you can provide ANY suggestions, resource material,
etc. on this.

I am running Solstice and having a couple of problems that I cannot figure
out.  When I first start solstice from the command line, I get a window that
pops up and states:

Launcher Warning
Solstice Registry Error [-14]
Unable to locate registry
Check whether AdminSuite software is installed

I click on the OK window of this message and then the Solstice Launcher
window opens up.  I only the DiskSuite Tool installed.  When I open up
DiskSutie, my MetaDB (d0) reports that I have a Critical state.  What is
causing this and how to I fix this?

I would GREATLY appreciate ANY suggestions, assistance, etc. that you can
provide me.  Thank you!
 <<...OLE_Obj...>> Daniel C. Seely

Lockheed Martin
Secure Enterprise Solutions
9500 Godwin Drive; Building 120/023-HH79
Manassas, VA 20110-4157
* E-mail: dan.seely at lmco.com <mailto:dan.seely at lmco.com>
* Phone:  (703) 367-3560    ? Fax:  (703) 367-3312
? Alpha-Numeric Pager: (800) 946-4645; 6033556