[SunHELP] SPARC Server 20...

Michael Horton mh1272 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 07:42:50 CST 2002

Michael,

Regardless of whether it is "new in the box" (which is
actually a term only retailers should use), this is an
End Of Life machine and very old.  It's ability to use
current and future versions of Solaris is very
limited.  I have seen Ultra 5s sell for this price and
Ultra 10 s within $50 of this price.

I would recommend that you not purchase this "never
used" Sparc 20 for more than $100.

Hope this helps,

HM