[SunHELP] external/internal drives

Michael Karl mk at lexcom-net.de
Mon Feb 11 01:03:25 CST 2002

Are you sure that the scsi-ids don't overlap ?
What's about the termination (external)?
I don't remember exactly, but I think on these
old Sparc-machine the scsi-id 3 is target 0
and scsi-id 0 is target 3.

Please give me an output from the probe-scsi-all
with and without the external devices.

Michael