[SunHELP] NVRAM weirdness

Zachariah Mully zmully at smartbrief.com
Fri Feb 8 10:22:22 CST 2002

Bran-
	Thank you thank you thank you! Of course, I knew that as soon as I
ordered another NVRAM chip from Mouser, someone would come up with the
answer!
	This worked for me, though you have to be very patient with it, it took
my U5 about 5 minutes before it showed anything on the screen and then
it took it another couple of minutes before it OB prompt showed up.
	Worked like a charm... Debian is being installed as I type this!

Thanks again,

P.S. anyone interested in a ST Micro M48T59Y-70PC1 NVRAM chip? Only
slightly used ;)