[SunHELP] MBus module 501-6226

Leslie V Brigance brigance at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 7 06:37:30 CST 2002

Hi All,

 I've searched for the info in Sunhelp on the MBus module 501-6226.
 It shows up on the google search, but then can't find the page and sends
me
 to the main page for another search which turns up the same reference.
 I have 2 of these and I'm trying to find out in what they will perform
best.
 Any one know whether they would do well in an SS20?

 I have several SS20 boxen on which I would like to double the processors.
 This would then allow me to use the pulled CPUs in another box to make it
 an MP box.

 Les