[SunHELP] Sparc 20 sees new hard drive but won't boot fromit

Dave Lowenstein davidlowie at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:57:32 CST 2002

I've tried probe-scsi and probe-scsi-all. If my old hard drive is in along
with the new one, those commands see the old drive and the cdrom. If only
the new drive is in, they don't see anything but the cdrom. show-devs
doesn't say anything about my disks.

the jumpers should have no effect on whether it boots from the drive if the
drive works as a second hard drive, right?