[SunHELP] full ufsdump & ufsrestore

Edward Chase echase at postoffice.providence.edu
Tue Feb 5 09:02:06 CST 2002

I'm 99.9% sure that you'd have to run ufsrestore separately for each
filesystem.  They would also need to be run in the order that they were
written to the tape.

No, I'm more sure than that.  If you were to run your
   ufsrestore -rf /dev/rmt/0cn /
It would stop at the end of restoring the root filesystem.

  Edward F. Chase III     |   echase at providence.edu
  Providence College      |   http://www.providence.edu
  Computer Services       |   http://studentweb.providence.edu
  Providence, RI  02918   |