[SunHELP] Need Mail Program Suggestions

Howard Hurst howard.hurst at UnitedAdvertising.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 03:58:09 CST 2002

Andrew, if you are doing it via a script, you could try this utility....

http://www.fpx.de/fp/Software/UUDeview/

A line something like this should do it....

cat emailbody.txt | /usr/local/bin/uuenview -b -s $EMAIL_SUBJECT -f
$FROM_ADDRESS -m $TO_ADDRESS -a $FILE_TO_SEND

Howard.

IMPORTANT: Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of United Business Media. The
information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the
sender immediately. It should be noted that any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or  taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.