[SunHELP] Can't LOGIN at all to Sun Netra t1 from anywhere ev en as ROOT- FTP works

rmolugurk at yahoo.com rmolugurk at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 13:34:27 CST 2002

Hi,

Here is more info. Very sorry for not sending earlier.

At boot up, I get in hyper terminal :
*******
starting rpc services: rpcbindkeyserv: failed to
generate host's netname when es
tablishing root's key.
 keyserv done.
*********
 Where as for a normal netra t1, I don't get this
error. (I get "starting rpc services: rpcbind keyserv
done.")

In nsswitch.conf - I have following entry for
password:

passwd:     files

Thanks
Ravi