[SunHELP] Home network

Nejhdeh Ghevondian nejhdeh at aimedics.com
Mon Dec 16 19:08:59 CST 2002

Hi all,

I have three sparcstation 5 (say S1, S2 and S3), all running Solaris 9.
They are all connected (using switch) to 192.168.0.0 network.
All three systems successfully ping, rlogin e.t.c

S1 uses a "good old" dialup modem to access internet (using the ppp
protocol).

How can I configure other two systems, S2 and S# to gain access to
Internet?  What files do I need to modify? '

I want to use a routing configuration to do this. I know you can also
use program called SQUID, but I really don't want to use this.

Regards

Nej

The information contained within this e-mail and other attached material
is private and intended solely for the
intended recipient(s). For those other than the recipient, any
disclosure, copying or distribution of the
contained material is prohibited.