[SunHELP] math.h

Melinda Taylor melinda at phys.unsw.edu.au
Thu Aug 22 23:29:50 CDT 2002

Hello,

I have just installed a fresh solaris 2.8 system and have installed my
SUNWspro package (v6.0) AT first I kept getting errors aboutnot being able
to find stdio.h everytime I tried to compile something. I then scoured the
web and found that the SUNWhea package was not installed so I did that and
a few things compiled.

Now I keep getting the message cannot find math.h which indeed is not in
/usr/include however it is in:

/opt/SUNWspro/WS6U2/include/CC/Cstd/rw/math.h
/opt/SUNWspro/WS6U2/include/CC/std/math.h

I tried just copying one over to usr include but it would then give the
error:

"/usr/include/math.h", line 7: cannot open include file (too many open
files): <sys/feature_tests.h>

so i removed it. Is there a standard SUNWs package that will install ths
file for me.

Thanks,

Melinda

Dr. Melinda Taylor                      Research Associate
Dept. of Astrophysics and Optics        Phone: +61 2 9385 4560
School of Physics                       Fax:   +61 2 9385 6060
UNSW, Sydney, 2052                      Email: melinda at phys.unsw.edu.au