[SunHELP] le0 / hme0 Interface Change

Jarrett Carver sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 26 20:17:14 CDT 2001

An le and hme refere the the physical interface. You cannot change an le to
hme via software, and since the le is built in on the SS5 you would need to
purchase an sbus hme or qfe card and install it in one of the expansion
slots.

Jarrett Carver           http://www.geocities.com/solarboyz1
solarboyz1 at hotmail.com   Unix/NT Systems Administrator
"When people sigh 'Life is hard', I am always tempted to
ask 'compared to what?'".
               - Sydney Harris