[SunHELP] More XWindows questions

Paul Khoury sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 25 22:05:12 CDT 2001

Okay, I tried Enlightenment.  Much to my dismay, it was slow, despite top reporting
16MB of free memory (not that it's really that accurate, for only having 64MB right now),
and going back to CDE (logging in as root), shows I have less than 2, but it's a heckuva
lot faster.  Much faster.  And I didn't get it to change the background images to something
custom, but my monitor is somewhat dim anyways.  Will I have better luck with WindowMaker?
I'm running configure on it now before I try building it.  I'm hoping it'll be somewhat fast,
I don't need a lot of extra crap, just a prettier X interface - CDE did that, but it's too boring.

Paul