[SunHELP] Change NVRAM

Mike's List sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 25 17:16:52 CDT 2001

If you get it from Sun, Sun should of replace the NVRAM with a new one but
with the same hostID and ethernet address.  To my knowledge, you just plug
it in and turn on the machine.  If you didn't get it from Sun, I'm not sure
if plucking one NVRAM from another machine and plugging it in will work or
not (thinking not here myself).

- Mike