[SunHELP] New User Question

Thomas Cameron sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 5 00:17:22 CDT 2001

You can actually get most of the info you are looking for at boot time.
Once they are clear to be decommisioned, jusrt reboot them and look at
the banner that is printed.

Red Hat Certified Engineer  ------  TurboLinux Certified Instructor
---------------  Novell Certified NetWare Engineer  ---------------
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer -- Microsoft Certified Trainer