[SunHELP] New User Question

KRIS JOLLEY sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 4 12:50:55 CDT 2001

Hello,

Sorry to bother all of you with such a simple question. I work for a =
university and am in charge of selling a bunch of old equipment (IPX, LX, =
2's, 4's, 10's and 20's). I'm trying to find out as much information as =
possible about these and wondered if there was a command I could type in =
at the prompt that would give me processor speed and or hard drive space. =
If anyone is interested I would be happy to point you to the E-bay =
listings once I get these things up for sale.=20

Again, I apologize for taking your time with such a trivial matter.

Thanks in advance for any help,
KJ