[SunHELP] Network

Edward Chase sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 3 14:01:24 CDT 2001

They should all talk with each other already as long as you've setup their
networking properly.

All the machines need to be on the same subnet.

Example, the machines with IP addresses
192.168.1.1
192.168.1.2
192.168.1.3
192.168.1.4
192.168.1.5
192.168.1.6
having netmask of
255.255.255.0

this should at least provide the ability to telnet from machine to machine.

  Edward F. Chase III     |   echase at providence.edu
  Providence College      |   http://www.providence.edu
  Computer Services       |   http://studentweb.providence.edu
  Providence, RI  02918   |