[SunHELP] Solaris 7 jump start server

Mike sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 1 19:45:43 CDT 2001

LOL! You sure can contact me, I am having a hell of a time installing sun
over the network from a FreeBSD machine. It's about 95% there, just haven't
had time lately to fiddle with it.

I actually have 4 sun administration books (cost me ALOT), they go through
the whole jumpstart process. I believe this information is on
http://docs.sun.com as well.

Not sure if it's the same procedure for Solaris 8? If so, I can scan some
pages from the book as a last resort.

Thanks.