[SunHELP] Solaris 7 jump start server

Tim Bell sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 1 18:08:02 CDT 2001

>I would like to set up a jump start server.  Does anyone know how?
Check out:
http://www.unixguide.net/sun/network_install.shtml

You should be able to find it under the Solaris 7 install guides as
well.

If you're setting up a boot/install server other than sun architecture
contact Mike (msp at bestweb.net).

Tim
(I think I need work? - but recently I was unable to send out a msg
other than html format, so...... I must be,(?) un-worthy of work.)
(I'm not going to say I was sorry - I was only trying to help others.)
tim at menus.com